Flux digital receipts are available at the following retailers:
- Heddon Yokocho
- Ed's Easy Diner
- Japan Centre
- Just Eat
- Papa John's
- Slim Chickens
You can also see a map showing the location of all available Flux retailers here.
Will I always get a digital receipt when I shop with Flux at these retailers?
We'll always do our best to provide you with a digital receipt when you shop at these retailers. Flux receipts are available for most transactions, however, there are some limitations (for now!) that mean you may not always receive a receipt. We've listed these below for you:
- Online transactions: Online orders are only supported for Just Eat and Papa John's right now
- Kiosk transactions: Kiosks store their data differently to normal tills, so at the moment we don't support kiosk transactions at any of our retailers
- Airports and service stations: We don't currently support stores that fall under the Welcome Break brand or sit within airports
- Alternative payment methods: We don't currently provide receipts for payments made with alternative payment providers like Paypal, Curve, Klarna, or Visa Checkout
There are also a few stores that we've had trouble receiving data from and that we don't currently provide receipts for. They are:
- Giraffe in: Cheshunt, Exeter, Sheffield, and London Southbank
- Ed's Easy Diner in: Cardiff, Cheshire Oaks, Liverpool, and Watford
- We don't provide receipts for in-store transactions or transactions using Google Pay at Papa John's
We're working to improve our coverage across all of our retailers, so please check back regularly for updates.