Flux digital receipts are available at the following retailers:
- Heddon Yokocho
- Ed's Easy Diner
- Japan Centre
- Just Eat
- Papa John's
- Slim Chickens
- Amala Chai
- Farmer J
- Over Under
You can also see a map showing the location of all available Flux retailers here.
Will I always get a digital receipt when I shop with Flux at these retailers?
We'll always do our best to provide you with a digital receipt when you shop at these retailers. Flux receipts are available for most transactions, however, there are some limitations (for now!) that mean you may not always receive a receipt. We've listed these below for you:
- Online transactions: Online orders are only supported for Just Eat and Papa John's right now if you pay directly via checkout - if you pay using any alternative payment methods you won't get a receipt.
- Kiosk transactions: Kiosks store their data differently from normal tills, so at the moment we don't support self-service kiosk transactions at Slim Chickens or Itsu
- Airports and service stations: We don't currently support stores that fall under the Welcome Break brand or sit within airports
- Alternative payment methods: We don't currently provide receipts for payments made with alternative payment providers like Paypal, Curve, Klarna, or Visa Checkout
There are also a few stores that we've had trouble receiving data from and that we don't currently provide receipts for. They are:
- Giraffe in: Cheshunt, Sheffield, and London Southbank
- Ed's Easy Diner in: Cardiff and Cheshire Oaks
- We don't provide receipts for in-store transactions or transactions using Google Pay at Papa John's
- We aren't currently receiving data from the Amala Chai stall in Hawley Wharf (Camden Market)
We're working to improve our coverage across all of our retailers, so please check back regularly for updates.